Refunds & Returns
Thank you for shopping with us at The Walk In Wardrobe. We endeavour to do all that we can to hope you love your purchase(s). However, if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you have received, you may return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt via our RETURNS CENTRE.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your order. Items will be thoroughly inspected upon return. Prior to sending your return, please read the below and the conditions of goods sections.
- Item(s) must be in original condition
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with original ticketing
- Footwear must be returned in the original box with no signs of wear to the soles
- Earrings / pierced jewellery cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Two-part sets must be returned as a complete set
- 3 for 2 promotions - If the free item is returned, no refund will be issued. If you return one of the other items, you will be refunded the amount for that product, less the value of the free product at the time of purchase.
Due to the nature of personalised pieces, they cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty.
Click & Collects Refund Policy
Click and collect orders will be held in our Banbridge store for 14 days from the date of you being sent a notification to say that your order is ready to collect.
After the 14 days, you will be notified and given a further 7 days to collect your order.
After those 7 days, if your order still hasn’t been collected, it will be refunded and a £10 restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
If you wish to have your click and collect order posted out, a shipping fee will be applied.
If you wish to cancel your Click & Collect order after it has been fulfilled, a £10 restocking fee will still be applied.
How do I return?
Please visit our RETURNS CENTRE and follow the below steps:
- Enter your email address & order number
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
Are there any charges for returns?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges to ship the items you wish to return
- Should you choose to return via the Collect Plus Returns Label, you will be charged £5.25 - please see below
CollectPlus Pre-Paid Returns Label (UK only)
- Once your returns request has been accepted you will receive a returns label, emailed from CollectPlus.
- £5.25 will be deducted from your refund to cover the postage of the pre-paid label should you choose to use it.
- If you do not have a printer simply download the barcode to your phone.
- You will need to take your return at any of the 7500 local stores offering CollectPlus service: www.collectplus.co.uk/store-
- You will be able to track your return to see when it was delivered to us.
RETURNS ONTO GIFT CARDS AND PART PAYMENTS
If you make a purchase using a gift card, please keep the card safe until you decide to keep the item. Purchases will be refunded onto original gift card, if misplaced a replacement gift card can not be issued.
If you have part paid with gift card, the refund amount will be automatically refunded onto the current gift card with original expiry date and the remainder to your alternative payment method.
Buy Get X Get Y
We may occasionally offer promotions where you can purchase Item(s) X you will get Item(s) Y for a reduced rate or free.
If you return items in the promotion identified as X then item Y (if retained) will be charged at full price.
If multiple items are ordered the discount will be applied of each item equally and therefore this will be reflected in your return.
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
We aim to process returns ASAP. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment. please be aware that it can take your bank a further 2 - 10 working days for the funds to appear in your bank account.
Please do not contact us regarding your refund unless you have not received notification we have received your item within 10 days of sending your item to us.
The Northern Ireland Protocol means that we are able to send items throughout the UK, Ireland and to other EU regions without the need for declarations or customs charges. If you are based in the UK, Ireland or European Union country you there are no declarations or customs charges to send items back to us.
If you are making an international return (outside of the UK, Ireland or E.U.) please be aware we will NOT pay any customs charge on returning items. It is the customers responsibility to ensure charges are paid for before returning. Returns requiring customs charges at our side in the U.K. will not be accepted and remain with the postal service, the parcel will be automatically returned to you the sender within 21 days.
CANCEL MY ORDER
Unfortunately we are not able to cancel orders unless we receive notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after placing the order. If your order has already been processed, we will not be able to cancel.
Items must be processed via our RETURNS CENTRE and sent to: The Walk In Wardrobe Returns, 4 Rathfriland Street, Banbridge, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, BT32 3LA