Ecommerce Marketing Manager
The Walk In Wardrobe is a one-of-a-kind destination for the fashion lover seeking a carefully curated mix of designer clothing, accessories, jewellery and hats for hire. Our store is based in Banbridge, Co. Down but since launching a new website in 2017, the international business is growing faster than ever!
We have ambitious future plans and we’d like your help, skills and ideas! We like to experiment (both big and small changes), continually innovate and support entrepreneurial thinking.
We are on the lookout for an Ecommerce Marketing Manager with an in-depth know-how of developing and optimising ecommerce platforms and digital marketing to drive revenue growth.
- Shaping and managing the development of digital channels
- Implement digital marketing campaigns and strategies to reach target audiences, drive traffic and increase revenue (social media, email marketing, affiliate networks)
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related ecommerce and marketing
- Build and manage relationships with third party digital agencies (PPC, website) and ensuring that targets are set and reporting analysed
- Grow the customer database - audit management & ensure GDPR compliancy
- Develop and manage content with in-house team
- Prepare and execute the online activity calendar for the year in partnership with operations and merchandising team - detailing marketing initiatives, seasonal launches and any ad hoc events or projects
- Manage campaign launches including overseeing samples for photography, descriptive product copy and any technical information required
- Develop attribution models to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Research industry and review new opportunities
- Building your own knowledge of industry and digital marketing
- Attend conferences and industry events
Ideal skills, experience:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or higher) - preferably in Business, Marketing or Computing
- Possess broad-based industry and digital marketing skills (social media, search, email, PPC etc.)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Passionate about the customer and all areas of customer experience
- Possess the tenacity to help drive and embrace change within a small and ambitious team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience of Shopify platform desirable
- Design skills desirable
- A passion for all things digital!
We offer great benefits here at Walk In Wardrobe, not to mention a very generous staff discount and flexible working!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible & remote working
- 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Generous staff discount
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re interested in the above role, please email your C.V. and Cover Letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to email@example.com. Please include the subject line as: Job Application: EMM1902. You can also drop your C.V. and Cover Letter to the store and ask for Cathy or Therese.
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 26th February 2019